EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Sun Nov 10 13:03:34 EST 1996

In article <01bbcf22$a40a5980$89d0d6cc at masher>,
Mike Asher <masher at tusc.net> wrote:
>Untrue.  They had conspired to destroy the plaintiff's business and
>performed acts of terrorism against him.  If anything, the judgement is too
>small.  I certainly do hope it has a 'chilling effect' on the proper
>people, as the defendants complained.

And what of the plaintiff's business performing acts of terrorism against
nature?  Rape, violence, and murder are horrible when performed against a
person, and magnified even more so when performed against nature as they
affect all mankind and our children as well as the other creatures we
share the planet with.  Why do you feel corporations should received
greater rights than the planet?

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.