EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

J Zeigler microz at homenet.ie
Sun Nov 10 05:12:13 EST 1996

David Whitt wrote:

> Rape, violence, and murder are horrible when performed against a
> person, and magnified even more so when performed against nature as they
> affect all mankind and our children as well as the other creatures we
> share the planet with.  Why do you feel corporations should received
> greater rights than the planet?

I don't, but I did agree to form a government and to have a jury
determine who is right and who is wrong.

The protestors argument was not with the logger, it was with the
government who allowed the logging to take place. Unfortunately,
sometimes when you take the law into your own hands they get burned.
Sometimes worse than others. Isn't the environmental group that lost the
case also incorporated? Then I see little difference!

--
John R. Zeigler

Unsolicited commercial email will be proof-read with
the help of the mailer, his postmaster, and if necessary,
his upstream provider(s).