EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Tue Nov 12 02:11:18 EST 1996

In article <3287C305.D53 at livingston.net>,
Don Staples  <dstaples at livingston.net> wrote:
>Have you ever noticed these UK dudes have all the environmental answers,
>after they have screwed up most of their former colonies environment
>through exploitation?

Have you ever noticed how Americans are so quick to judge others without
noticing their own hypocricy?  The United States, I am sad to admit being
an American, has one of the worst histories of global imperialism and
exploitation which continues to this day.  At least the Brits have stopped
for the most part.

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.