EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Tue Nov 12 02:05:11 EST 1996

In article <568ao9$6r0_003 at pm1-82.hal-pc.org>,
charliew <charliew at hal-pc.org> wrote:
>In article <566eq5$4vt at newz.oit.unc.edu>,
>   davwhitt at med.unc.edu (David Whitt) wrote:
>(cut)
>>What difference does it make?  I am not against corporations just for
>>being corporations.  Some actually do good things, many do.  I am,
>>however, against corporations (and people) who I see as doing things which
>>are wrong.  The law is fluid and changes over time.  Slavery was once
>>legal.  Women once had no rights.  In most places in my state gays can be
>>fired, denied housing, and arrested for making love to their companion,
>>all legally.  What is legal and what is right are not always the same.
>

>The 64 million dollar question is: Do you advocate illegal
>actions to stop an activity that you consider legal but
>"wrong"?

Apparently your reading comprehension skills are inadequate for this
debate.  Please re-read my post and if you have any sense what-so-ever,
you will find your question redundant.

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.