EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Tue Nov 12 18:22:42 EST 1996

In article <32884D66.34FF at homenet.ie>, J Zeigler  <microz at homenet.ie> wrote:

>Yea, but you apparently don't! How many of the blacks were burning the
>busses? These people weren't engaging in peaceful demonstration. They
>were being terrorists, pure and simple.

Agan you don't see the irony.  While no human has been directly killed or
injured, billions of trees and animals are killed every year.  Your
definition of terrorism must apply on to human suffering.  Not even that
for the actions of those today, without opposition, will mean a planet of
concrete and asphault, minimalls and Wal-Marts, where our children will
read about the extinction of the tiger, panda, whales, et cetera and the
closest they will get to nature will be the chemically fertilized front
lawn.  Ask yourself one question:  "Why?"  Why are environmentalists
environmentalists?  Is there money to gain by our position?  Unlike the
corporations with their anti-environment attitude, no.  You will probably
take the easy route and simply brush us off as fanatics.  If that is the
best you can do.

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.