EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Wed Nov 13 02:15:32 EST 1996

In article <328922E8.622B at livingston.net>,
Don Staples  <dstaples at livingston.net> wrote:
>David Whitt wrote:
>>
>> Have you ever noticed how Americans are so quick to judge others without
>> noticing their own hypocricy?  The United States, I am sad to admit being
>> an American, has one of the worst histories of global imperialism and
>> exploitation which continues to this day.  At least the Brits have stopped
>> for the most part.
>
>I have a solution to your sadness, haul ass to GB, then you can rend your
>clothing with the rest of the bleeding hearts.

Spoken like a true fool.  I see those Republican budget cuts in education
are starting to take effect.

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.