EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

sdef! avage at easynet.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 18:44:50 EST 1996

Will Satterthwaite wrote:
> In article <32885368.64E8 at homenet.ie>, microz at homenet.ie wrote:
> > Sorry Andy, in the U.S. we voted for those senile old white men who made
> > the law (a lot of which comes from England) and then use Jury's (you
> > know, you and me) to enforce it.
> No, in this case "we" used juries, you know, employees/dependents of the
> timber industry, to punish protesters for breaking laws they haven't
> broken just because the timber industry doesn't like their message.
> -will

And laws like not allowing the public on 'public' land that is due to be sold
off for logging at a stupidly low price, in case they try to stop it
physically because the corrupt bastards managed to stop them using the law to
protect their land. Yes.

!!!!! - IMPORTANT - !!!!!
please change 'avage' to 'savage' in the address before replying.
South Downs EF!,  Prior House
6, Tilbury Place, Brighton BN2 2GY,  UK