EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

David Whitt davwhitt at med.unc.edu
Wed Nov 13 01:53:51 EST 1996

In article <56b3r4$744_001 at pm5-39.hal-pc.org>,
charliew <charliew at hal-pc.org> wrote:
>In article <5697j7$111 at newz.oit.unc.edu>,
>   davwhitt at med.unc.edu (David Whitt) wrote:
>>
>>In article <568ao9$6r0_003 at pm1-82.hal-pc.org>,
>>charliew <charliew at hal-pc.org> wrote:
>>>In article <566eq5$4vt at newz.oit.unc.edu>,
>>>   davwhitt at med.unc.edu (David Whitt) wrote:
>>>(cut)
>>>

>>>The 64 million dollar question is: Do you advocate illegal
>>>actions to stop an activity that you consider legal but
>>>"wrong"?
>>

>>Apparently your reading comprehension skills are inadequate for this
>>debate.  Please re-read my post and if you have any sense what-so-ever,
>>you will find your question redundant.
>>

>Apparently, you are not willing to answer a simple question.

Since you do not seem to infer from my post that the answer is yes, let me
say it - yes.  If the cause is just and the activity non-violent then I
see no problem with it.

      ****                   David Whitt     davwhitt at med.unc.edu
     ** ***
         **                  No one can make you feel inferior
         ***                 without your consent.
         ****                                 -Eleanor Roosevelt
        ***  *
       ***   **   *          People often find it easier to be a result
      ***    ******          of the past than a cause of the future.