EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

charliew charliew at hal-pc.org
Tue Nov 12 21:57:21 EST 1996

<microz at homenet.ie> wrote:

>>Yea, but you apparently don't! How many of the blacks were
burning the
>>busses? These people weren't engaging in peaceful
demonstration. They
>>were being terrorists, pure and simple.
>

>Agan you don't see the irony.  While no human has been
directly killed or
>injured, billions of trees and animals are killed every
year.  Your
>definition of terrorism must apply on to human suffering.
Not even that
>for the actions of those today, without opposition, will
mean a planet of
>concrete and asphault, minimalls and Wal-Marts, where our
children will
>read about the extinction of the tiger, panda, whales, et
cetera and the
>closest they will get to nature will be the chemically
fertilized front
>lawn.  Ask yourself one question:  "Why?"  Why are
environmentalists
>environmentalists?  Is there money to gain by our position?
 Unlike the
>corporations with their anti-environment attitude, no.  You
will probably
>take the easy route and simply brush us off as fanatics.
If that is the
>best you can do.

David,

when was the last time you were outside the asylum?  Since
when did killing trees and animals constitute terrorism?
Don't you realize that you are responsible for the death of
some plant or animal every time you eat?