EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

J Zeigler microz at homenet.ie
Wed Nov 13 06:15:12 EST 1996

David Whitt wrote:

> The Nazis murdered millions of people.  I fail to see your connection
> between their actions and those of EF!

The point was that the Nazi's actually had a minority in Germany, but
through the use of terrorism cowed the rest of the populace. Very
similar to what the EF!'s were trying to do to the timber company and
through that example, to the rest of us. You brought it up, I didn't.

>  As for the jury, just because a
> jury decides on a case, that doesn't mean they made the right decision.
> They are not fool-proof nor hardly perfect.

No, but the alternative, if its what you seem to be suggesting, I want
no part of.

> The child is the one who does not think for himself but looks to others
> for guidance.  Whether that other is a jury or politician makes no
> difference.  We all have to make decisions.  That is a part of life and a
> part of growing up.  Once you begin, I'm sure you will realize this fact.

Haven't had any children yet have you Dave? Haven't taken any child
psychology yet either obviously! Ever seen a kid have a tantrum because
it wasn't done their way.

Once you grow up enough to 'really' start thinking for yourself and
recognizing that living involves tradeoffs (like having to take classes
to get ahead and work 40 hours a week instead of actively protesting, oh
I forgot, your doing all that) then maybe you'll modify these stupid
stances your taking.

--
John R. Zeigler

Unsolicited commercial email will be proof-read with
the help of the mailer, his postmaster, and if necessary,
his upstream provider(s).