EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

Bruce Scott TOK bds at ipp-garching.mpg.de
Wed Nov 13 14:34:06 EST 1996

J Zeigler (microz at homenet.ie) wrote:
: sdef! wrote:
: >
: > David Whitt <davwhitt at med.unc.edu> wrote in article
: > > We live in a land of law, not emotional kneejerkism.  The EF!'s violated
: > > the
: > > law, and they got hammered for it.
: > >
: >
: > A law made and enfoced by senile old white men without the guts to make a stand
: > against the corporate scum who put profit above all else.
: > Andy

: Sorry Andy, in the U.S. we voted for those senile old white men who made
: the law (a lot of which comes from England) and then use Jury's (you
: know, you and me) to enforce it.

When you are asked to serve on jury duty, do you serve or get out of it
with an excuse like most people do?

(clarification: I've never been called.  You may not have, either.)

--
Mach's gut!
Bruce Scott, Max-Planck-Institut fuer Plasmaphysik, bds at ipp-garching.mpg.de

Remember John Hron:       http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hron-john/