EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

charliew charliew at hal-pc.org
Wed Nov 13 18:59:05 EST 1996

In article <56bseo$npq at newz.oit.unc.edu>,
   davwhitt at med.unc.edu (David Whitt) wrote:

>The Nazis murdered millions of people.  I fail to see your
connection
>between their actions and those of EF!  As for the jury,
just because a
>jury decides on a case, that doesn't mean they made the
right decision.
>They are not fool-proof nor hardly perfect.

We are not asking for perfection here.  A jury of 12
independent and impartial people is supposed to decide on
justice, not perfection.  If you want to advocate a
dictator, or something other than the jury system that
exists in this country (U.S.), you will find that you are
going "way out on a limb".  BTW, just because a jury decides
against your cause doesn't make them invalid.  It is quite
possible that your cause, or a substantial part of it, is
invalid.  Think about it.