EF! Fined $1million in Idaho

Mike Asher masher at tusc.net
Thu Nov 14 20:15:13 EST 1996

D. Braun <dbraun at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Well, although people do matter, the fact is, the world's ecosystems will
> chug along with or without people.

Glad to see you admit it.  There for a while, I thought you were one of
those lunatics that thought we could "destroy the earth" or something.

>  The issue is the quality of these
> ecosystems we use and depend on--- while humans are around.

Same old switcheroo.  Last post you were complaining I was too
"people-centric".  Now you're back to 'protect the earth for humanity".
That's my philosophy-- I thought you believed in something else?

>  BTW, what's your excuse for
> posting over a hundred messages a day? I'd say you have become a little
> too obsessed with sending your opinions around the world. Been there,
> done that.

Now I need an excuse?  And, actually, most of the bulk is email, not posts.

--
Mike Asher
masher at tusc.net

"Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do."
Bertrand Russell