ForestryPeriodicals - Thank You!

Manuel Silva manuel at
Thu Nov 21 12:44:59 EST 1996

I asked for some help in finding appropriate  Forestry Periodicals
and suplementary materials last week and have received several
emails in response to my query.

I would like to thank everyone who sent me their suggestions;
it has helped greatly. If anyone has any further ideas, they would
be more than welcome.  Thank you.

Manuel Silva                                            <manuel at>
INTRODUCTORY OFFER:     $50 off your GPS or a free GPS receiver
Location tagged data collection usable data in minutes NOT months!
FieldWorker ...  Phone:  +1 416 483-3485