Uptake and translocation of heavy metals

Kroin/Hortus hortus at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 2 01:36:17 EST 1996

I can not giv specific info but many years ago there was an article
published by the GOLD INSTITUTE which gav info on primative plants which
could uptake gold from trailing fields. This work was done in Israel. I
doubt if any commercial application since small rate of up take. Their
idea was to clean up contaminated heavy metal waste.

GOLD INSTITUTE
1112 16th St
Washington, DC 20036-4823 USA
phone: 202 835 0185  (USA)