Dendrology Student looking for help with latin

pierce53 at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu pierce53 at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Mon Oct 28 22:15:53 EST 1996

Hi, Hope this is the right newsgroup, from browsing I think it is...
I'm a Dendrology student working on a leaf notebook, due in a few
weeks and I'm looking for a web resource to help with finding Family,
genus and species for fairly common North American trees and shrubs.
The text for the class is quite good, but lacks in some areas. Can
anybody point me in the right direction? Thanx in advance!
Eric