Question

David Jones aa130 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Oct 29 20:05:56 EST 1996

Ths is probably an arbitrary issue....much as is the number of
"continents".  Maybe what the person needs to know is the number of
forest zones or forest types?

 Don Staples (dstaples at livingston.net)

--

"There is a coherent plan in the universe, though I don't know what
it's a plan for".    Fred Hoyle