Question

MASONE at MASONE at
Thu Oct 31 21:42:57 EST 1996

In <3276B139.2325 at livingston.net>, Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net> writes:
>Don Staples wrote:

>> Drava, Vvlgye, Kvzipiskola, Barcs wrote:

>> > Who can me say how many ha forests are on the Earth?

Total forest area in 1987 was 4.08 Billion hectares, or 31% of the
global land area.

Regards,
Euan

Dr Euan G. Mason                    Silviculture, Modelling and
Senior Lecturer                     Decision-support systems
School of Forestry
University of Canterbury            New Zealand's professional
Christchurch, New Zealand           Forestry School
   Home page: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/fore/EUAN.HTM