Biodiversity

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sat Sep 7 21:14:32 EST 1996

I agree, which is why I give my (guarded) support to the Nature Conservancy,
they buy what they want to protect.  I give my clients what they ask for, and
try to persuade them to not clear cut, but to selectively cut, leave some hard
wood, leave the SMZ, work with the critters as well as the trees.  Works most
of the time, but hey, the rest of them pay my daughters tuition!

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.960907161804.24399C-100000 at freenet.vcu.edu> David
Beorn <dbeorn at freenet.vcu.edu> writes:>From: David Beorn
<dbeorn at freenet.vcu.edu>>Subject: Re: Biodiversity