Crown Architecture - Help

Anita Petrie A.Petrie at botany.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 23 22:49:53 EST 1996

Earlier this year I posted one or two articles about my research project on 16
Cabinet timber trees in an agroforestry trial.

In studying the results I have been having some trouble in determining the
best way to look at the branch data. I have the azimuth (orientation) and
Inclination angle of every main branch off the bole for the species with 4 - 6
replicates of each. At this stage I have plotted frequency distribution
histograms for each species, and have been unable to find any overwhelming
patterns between the species that I can relate to any growth parameters etc.

If anyone has any ideas on how to look at this data or what to look for I
would be most appreciative.

Anita Petrie

****