Trees for profit

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Apr 15 10:55:32 EST 1997

Ron Wenrich wrote:
>Cabins do not look good in suburban settings.

Actually, I always wanted to see an entire suburb of log cabins, quality
cabins. <G>

If nicely landscaped, it would very attractive- to me anyways, being an
aging "flower child". With many different styles designed by architects.

Such a craze could do wonders for the pine market, but I doubt that the
aesthetics of the wealthy (who of course build most homes in the '90's)
would care for cabin mansions. Their Mercedes would look out of place.
<G>