Plantations!!!!

fore057 at not.canterbury.ac.nz fore057 at not.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Apr 21 06:09:02 EST 1997

In <33537922.1CD3 at unb.ca>, Brett Nodello <v7re at unb.ca> writes:
>If anyone has information on the growth of plantations, say in the first
>5 years, could you please help me.  Even some direction to resources
>that would have this information would be valuable.  Thanks.

That's my specialty.  Have a look on my home page (below).

Regards,
Euan

To reply via email, remove the "not" from my address above
Dr Euan G. Mason                    Silviculture, Modelling and
Senior Lecturer                     Decision-support systems
School of Forestry
University of Canterbury            New Zealand's professional
Christchurch, New Zealand           Forestry School
   Home page: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/fore/EUAN.HTM
 Speaking to my computer using OS/2 V 4.0 and VoiceType
"Sane people did what their neighbours did, so that if any
lunatics were at large, one might know and avoid them."
                - George Eliot, in "Middlemarch"