Acacia saligna

Steven McCabe pmccabesd at cc.curtin.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 07:25:50 EST 1997

Does anyone have any experience with the species Acacia saligna?

I am primarily intersted in the VARIATION in this species and it's use
as fodder, windbreaks and shelterbelts in agriculture as well as the
use of this species in rehabilitation/reclamation of degraded land and
the weediness that it often exhibits outside of the area of it's
natural occurence in the south-west of Western Australia.

It would be very interesting to me if I found someone who was familiar
with the use or properties of the wood of Acacia saligna.

Thankyou.
-Steve McCabe.