Severance and property taxes

Allan Derickson alland at whidbey.com
Mon Aug 4 13:34:31 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> We have enough land in America for both wilderness and tree farms, so
> where's the beef? <G>
>
> --
> http://forestmeister.com
> "The ONLY forester's web page in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts".

Joseph:
I agree. There are those folks that will never be content with less than
everything, however. I read in "Microsoft Secrets" that they only want
their fair share of the software business - their "fair share" being
defined as 100%".

--
Allan Derickson
Freeland, Washington, U.S.A.  alland at REMOVE_THISwhidbey.com