Severance and property taxes

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Wed Aug 6 12:00:04 EST 1997

> Here it is, almost at the end of the 20th century, which marked a new
> high in governmental greed and excess.

I'd much rather trust our present government than large multinational
corporations such as Shell Oil, Conoco, the Peabody Holding Co, etc.
Of course, since our present method of representation is 1 dollar, 1
vote, I do not get much of a vote.

Thomas
--
Thomas Kellar      Tkellar at Dayton.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,