Rookie High School Ecology Teacher Needs Help!!!

Todd Druen tdruen at
Wed Aug 13 16:05:46 EST 1997

I am looking for info in my content area.  I teach 5 sections of
Junior level Ecology.  I know that the materials are out there but I
do not know the procedure in obtaining them.  I have heard that
companies and corporations have videos that they loan out or give to
teachers for use in their classroom, I just do not know how to get
them.  I am looking for any ideas, pamphlets, brochures,
transparencies, or videos.  I would appreciate any help that you can

Thank you.

Todd Druen
tdruen at