Lowe's Lumber

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Aug 13 06:03:16 EST 1997

Bruce Wilkey wrote:

> Charles Samuels wrote:
> >
> > Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> > > Politically correct lumber? Not a bad idea, but I wonder if they can
> > > prove it. <G>
> >
> > I wonder if we can get the lumber pressure treated with spotted owl
> > grease.
>
> And maybe a Spotted Owl will fly up your nose and poop on your adenoids
> giving you the semblance of having brains

One reason I've always like being the forestry profession is the
wonderful sense of humor in both our proponents and our enemies. Having
been on the fringes of the profession since I'm actually proud to call
myself an "environmentalist forester", I can see and appreciate the
great wit on both sides.

--
http://forestmeister.com
"The ONLY forester's web page in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts".