Airship and balloon logging ?

ing. Z. Bartos bartosz at vszbr.cz
Thu Aug 21 18:52:58 EST 1997

Dear Netters,

I take interest in Airship and Ballon logging all over the world,
especially in the USA, Japan and former USSR. I have the book by I.
Samset: Winch and cable systems, deal this technology in brief, but it
was edited in 1985.
Could you help me please with full names of the books or magazines deal
Airship or Balloon logging and with contacts (addresses, phones,
e-mails) to forest companies (research stations, schools) using this
technology and equipment ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

                Zdenek Bartos
Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry Brno
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology
Department of Forestry and Forest Products Technology
Zemedelska 3,  613 00 Brno,  CZECH REPUBLIC
phone (pers.): 00420/5/4513 4155
phone (org.) : 00420/5/4513 4149 (aut. answ. machine)
fax (org.)   : 00420/5/4521 1422
e-mail: bartosz at vszbr.cz
http://www.vszbr.cz/user/bartosz/bartos.htm (in English)
http://www.vszbr.cz/user/bartosz/bartosc1.htm (in Czech)