deer problems

kats kats at
Tue Aug 26 02:26:57 EST 1997

 for supper?  i thought we were on the agroforestry page, not the great
white hunter / killer page....

Amazon Reforestation
BC, Canada
"Life is brief and very fragile; do that which makes you happy"

Nick Ananin wrote in article <01bcb1a3$547e9a20$d9527ec2 at default>...

:Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland
:Charles Samuels <arktika at> wrote in article
:<33F8723A.B7B66D4D at>...
:> JIMSRBOSS wrote:
:> > We have a ranch in Oregon and are having problems with deer coming
:> > into
:> > our living garden area and eating our rose bushes.  They are also
:> > scraping
:> > bark off  the new ornamental trees. We own a considerable amount of
:> > forested land and have created habitats for these animals.  Is there
:> > any
:> > way to control  them from coming into our areas without fencing?  I
:> > would
:> > appreciate any suggestions.
:>    Have you thought about having them for supper?