international wood chips prices

postmat at az.pro.ec postmat at az.pro.ec
Sat Aug 30 22:21:39 EST 1997

Dear reader, I am presently working on agroforestry with pine tree
plantations in Loja, Ecuador, South America. As to make forest management
practices financially viable, we are looking for possibilities of
commercialization of management products. One of our possible products
could be wood chips from pine (Pinus patula) trees that have been
thinned. Therefore we have to know the world market prices. Could anyone
please tell me where I can find a reliable source for market information
in this respect? Thank you very much. Lucienne Berenschot