The debate

Paul Morgan t2r6 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 2 23:08:05 EST 1997

Thomas Kellar wrote in message <199712021326.NAA27382 at fsp.fsp.com>...

>I disagree.  What if managing my assets involves spewing tons of
>known carcinogens into the ground water under my property?  I'm
>not bothering anyone am I?

That's an interesting but different issue.  The particular point in the
original post from Joe that I was responding to was that the great, unwashed
public needs forestors forced upon them by the gubmint because we can't be
trusted to manage our own lands in our own best interest.   My point is that
what is in my best interest is best defined by me, not the gubmint, foolish
though I may be.

>Thomas
>--
>Thomas Kellar      Tkellar at Dayton.fsp.com
>    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,
>     While in my soul forever The drums of Pictdom sound? - REHoward

                       Morgan Forest Products
                              - Since 2006 -
    "Real Wood - Because Life is too Long for Plastic"