Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 07:43:18 EST 1997

In article <66dd9p$826$1 at newsd-111.bryant.webtv.net>, TREEFARMER at webtv.net

I tried to get into the chat room also, but was unable since this thing
>limitations. Supposedly I can access some chat sites but I've heard
>webtv owners say they've had problems. This was the only one I
cared to
>access. Maybe later. No alt.forestry either.

The Mining Company is mentioning Webtv alot.  Companies are starting to play to
that market.  I assume it is internetting with you television.

What is it?  Can can you or someone give a coupla paragraph discription and
maybe a review of WebTv?  I'd like to know...

Steve Nix

``````) (_________John Stephen Nix