Viva the forestry internet revolution! ---was: Death of Chat!

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Dec 7 16:25:42 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> Joe, must be a glandular problem with foresters, I deal with it with a
> personal philosophy of "Ya got to grow old, ya don't got ta grow up"!
> Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. (Gleamed from another news
> group)  That philosophy drives my two adult daughters nuts, they don't
> understand dad.  Can we talk???????????????????

Well, when I was a kid I spent a lot of time hanging out in the woods
with my neighborhood buddies; with our bow and arrows and BB guns;
building tree forts and the like and I remember thinking that when I
grew up this joy would have to end as then I have to spend the rest of
my life sufficating in an office or factory like most people; toiling
all day. Luckily that didn't happen as I became a forester. <G>