Viva the forestry internet revolution! ---was: Death of Chat!

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sun Dec 7 15:16:12 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> > I'll give you some food for thought;  and I will be sitting around tonight
> > twiddling my fingers at 7:00 Central, 8:00 Eastern 12-08-97  to continue this
> > discussion.  If you don't want to talk, just show up with a handle and don't
> > talk.  Simple as that. I promise I'll only say hello once.....and I admit it is
> > a little ackward with only two people and nothing to talk about.  But we are
> > all grownups here.  Then there is Joe <ABG>
> >

> I don't EVER wanna grow up. My REAL name is Peter Pan.

Joe, must be a glandular problem with foresters, I deal with it with a
personal philosophy of "Ya got to grow old, ya don't got ta grow up"!
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. (Gleamed from another news
group)  That philosophy drives my two adult daughters nuts, they don't
understand dad.  Can we talk???????????????????

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335