Improved Black Locust Cultivars

O MARTRE Olivier.Martre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 8 17:16:03 EST 1997

Do you mean "robinia pseudoacacia"? If so, some technicians from the
"Centre Régional de la Propriété Forestière" in Bordeaux, France, have
worked on this topic. They have edited a short survey (in french) on
robinia plantations in our area, and they are collecting seeds in the best
places. If interested, e-mail me and I will help you get in touch with
them. Olivier.

byurish at asrr.arsusda.gov wrote in article <881263502.8507 at dejanews.com>...