The debate

Jostnix jostnix at
Tue Dec 9 07:00:40 EST 1997

In article <XuFj00O5IceQ091yn at>, larryc at (Larry
Caldwell) writes:

Sometime I'm going to have to find a collitch and see what all the fuss
>about.  Thanks for the book reference.

Only you could have taken my formula and run with it.  And apply your on spin
as well.  My hats off to you, guy. You don't need no "collitch"; you probably
ought to found one.

I can see it now Caldwell University, School of Applied Bailing Twine and Duck
Tape.  Get a new 'puter and chat with us...

``````) (_________John Stephen Nix
Alabama Forestry Link...