Today's FedForestors Lack Real Work to Do

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Dec 11 04:59:15 EST 1997

Michael Hagen wrote:

> And I might add that even though I may not agree with the writer, I am
> glad that he finally found the group and spoke up.  I was beginning to
> think that USFS folk had been TOLD NOT TO TALK TO US, and that ain't
> american!
>
> It seems to me to be a case of an organization desperately searching for
> a constituency! Course I'm way too cynical to believe that...
> MH

Well, what actually happened is that I noticed his message over in
gov.us.topic.nat-resources.forests, the "gubimint" newsgroup and I
informed him of our beloved bionet.agroforestry and asked him to post a
copy here.

--
-------
http://forestmeister.com

http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/home.html
"Earth's only online forestry journal containing essays from the cutting
edge- no pun intended"