Today's FedForestors Lack Real Work to Do

Michael Hagen mhagen at mail.olympus.net
Wed Dec 10 23:28:57 EST 1997

And I might add that even though I may not agree with the writer, I am
glad that he finally found the group and spoke up.  I was beginning to
think that USFS folk had been TOLD NOT TO TALK TO US, and that ain't
american!

It seems to me to be a case of an organization desperately searching for
a constituency! Course I'm way too cynical to believe that...