What's the big deal?

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Dec 15 00:24:01 EST 1997

Well said, Larry.  This group, and hopefully alt.forestry when more than
three can get it, is generally made up of fairly mature (jury still out
on Joe and I) folks with at least one common interest, which draws us
here.  We don't always agree, but we manage to keep it civil.

If you want to maintain the  reserve about your self, fine, but you'll
receive less than your fair share of these news groups.  You will note
that no one (that I am aware of) has said "If you don't want to join our
little club, go away".  This is a voluntary effort on the part of folks
who are interested in forestry, nature, production of a supermarket
worth of plant life,  and a host of other subjects.  Join us or not,
build an identity or not, you wont hurt our feelings.  Besides, it's
free, and you only get out of it what you put into it.

--
Don Staples