NEW NEWS PREFERENCES - Re: garcia

jimi jimi_hendrix at NOTanEMAILaddress.com
Mon Dec 15 17:18:11 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> jimi wrote:
>
> > I'm just a normal guy (guy is a generic term, now) that makes a living
> > selling & supporting high-tech automation hardware and software for a
> > diversity of industries including pulp&paper, manufacturing, refining,
> > packaging, etc.
> >
> > I own small acreages in Michigan and Texas (less than 160 acres total).
> >
> With the little information provided I have to ask about ownership in
> my area by the Texas/Michigan Company, woould that be ya'll?
> --
> Don Staples
> UIN 4653335
>
> My Ego Stroke:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/

Nope.

Just an individual, not incorporated as such.  Neat coincidence though.
I'm not sure why there seems to be such a large Tex/Mich connection.  I
thought Florida was the "snowbird" state for retired Michiganders.  I do
recall approx. 8 years ago running into many Texans while visiting the
UP.

eh?