NEW NEWS PREFERENCES - Re: garcia

jimi jimi_hendrix at NOTanEMAILaddress.com
Mon Dec 15 14:42:49 EST 1997

dennis g garcia wrote:

> Let me see, I think his name was Mark Twain.

Thanks Dennis (Samuel)!!!!
I needed that!!!!

For all of ya'll:

Do my new email preferences make it clear that a pseudoname is being
used?

I'm just a normal guy (guy is a generic term, now) that makes a living
selling & supporting high-tech automation hardware and software for a
diversity of industries including pulp&paper, manufacturing, refining,
packaging, etc.

I own small acreages in Michigan and Texas (less than 160 acres total).

I am not a licensed consultant (and probably not qualified) however I do
consult for wildlife management (actually multiple use with emphasis on
wildlife) for an additional 600 acres.

I've already learned a bit from this newsgroup (thats what counts) and
rate it number 1 on my list.

Who knows, I may be able to teach something to even the most educated
here.  I know that even the bum on the street can teach me a thing or
two.  If you don't beleive it, then just wipe out my posts as if they
were SPAM.

I'm gonna keep on posting when it so suits me, HONESTLY!

Regards.