ACF meeting in Vermont

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Dec 15 19:46:58 EST 1997

Just got a thing in the mail today from the Assoc. of Consulting
Foresters about a continuing education course offered by them in White
River Junction, Vermont for Jan. 16-17.

The topics to be discussed look interesting, but I see nothing about the
politics of forestry- which of course has always been verboten in polite
society.

That's one reason I like these net forums, we have no pretense here; no
stuffed shirts. And we don't hesitate to speak our minds.

Viva the first amendment! Down with stuffed shirts!

--
-------
http://forestmeister.com

http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/home.html
"Earth's only online forestry journal containing essays from the cutting
edge- no pun intended"