ACF meeting in Vermont

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Mon Dec 15 19:46:58 EST 1997

Just got a thing in the mail today from the Assoc. of Consulting
Foresters about a continuing education course offered by them in White
River Junction, Vermont for Jan. 16-17.

The topics to be discussed look interesting, but I see nothing about the
politics of forestry- which of course has always been verboten in polite

That's one reason I like these net forums, we have no pretense here; no
stuffed shirts. And we don't hesitate to speak our minds.

Viva the first amendment! Down with stuffed shirts!

"The only forestry web page in the otherwise sophisticated state of
"Earth's only online forestry journal containing essays from the cutting
edge- no pun intended"