Log exports/sustainability

Michael Hagen mhagen at mail.olympus.net
Tue Dec 16 13:47:25 EST 1997

I've heard about a 'movement' in BC which is trying to get some control
over cutting rates with the goal of increasing employment. The
Ecoforesty folk are in on it. It seems to involve pooling logs at a
central sorting point and then playing the market but what I heard was
not clear. Do you have any knowledge about this?
MH