BLOW UP THE MOON

Alexander Abian abian at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 17 19:42:56 EST 1997

  Yes, yes, yes,  we must get rid of that moronish idiotic and
imbecile chunk of perverse  piece of refuse THE MOON - once and for all!

  THE MOON must go, must be eliminated!! Enough of billions of
years of the evil presence of that piece of refuse  with its
morbid presence hanging above our heads - enough of that terrorizing
spy in the ski! that Evil watchful eye that disgusting  boring
depressing  piece of abomination.

  We must radically change the surrounding cosmic scenario of our
planet Earth,  Enough of the same billion and billion of years of
continuous misery of   rotten  decadent pestiferous   and idiotical
celestial setup surrounding our planet Earth.

     RADICAL CHANGE IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. THE MOST PRACTICAL
       THE MOST EFFECTIVE THE MOST URGENT   RADICAL CHANGE IS

          TO BLOW UP THE MOON TO SMITHEREENS  AND GET RID OF
                ITS EVIL PRESENCE ONCE AND FOR  ALL!

Moon with its dull, stupid depressing condescending and  disgusting
boring  presence had and has the most damaging influence on human
life, behavior and actions. With its tides creating in the flow of
blood  especially in the brain of mankind,  it has created a monstrous
beast of human species. we must

                        BLOW UP THE MOON.

Do not worry, there is life and existence without MOON  a much better
a much healthier and interesting life.  In fact  the BLOWING UP OF
THE MOON  will jolt our planet earth and will get rid of the layers
and layers of accumulated (during billion and billion of years) of
filth, feculence, dregs and putridity  on our planet Earth.

Politician, especially the UN representatives and the self appointed
guardians of setting political systems  "for better life" on
the planet Earth,   are only good for organizing banquets, cocktail
parties and  lavish hotel arrangements for the conduct of their useless
efforts, meetings, conferences, and committees, committees, committees to
 "change dictatorships to democracies"  First of all  UN
is the most undemocratical establishment which has the temerity,
nerve and obnoxiousness of "Claiming to establish democracy in the
world" The UN has a self appointed (and NOT ELECTED)  FOR PERPETUITY A
SECURITY COUNCIL WITH A VETO POWER! Do you understand that ?
Self-appointed for perpetuity with VETO power !! and that UN professes
to establish "Democracy"- it is like Hitler appointing himself to be the
president of the ISRAEL!!! UN's claiming of being the guardian of
democracy is  an insult to the intelligence of any reasoning human
being. It is a disgustingly phony, ludicrous and obnoxious claim!!!
A total unabashed insidious lie!! VETO POWER BELONGS TO A SELF
APPOINTED SUPERPOWERS  FOR PERPETUITY!!  What a masquerade of
democracy is that UN   what a disgusting mockery of humanity!
  UN cannot change life on Earth, No philosopher, no politician can
change the life an Earth.  To jolt the Earth into a truly
radical change , the surrounding celestial scenario of the planet
Earth must be radically changed and for that  WE MUST

                     BLOW UP THE MOON

How to do it - very easily. There is an overabundance of nuclear fuel
on the planet  Earth (especially at the disposal of all those superpowers
which ban the others of not creating new nuclear arsenal but which
they themselves constantly augment their own nuclear arsenal.  Would
they let me inspect the nuclear production centers in France, Germany,
U.S. Russia, England, China??  Would they let me inspect?!!)

So, I propose to locate all the nuclear explosive material on the MOON
and    BLOW UP THE MOON !!!!   Just to change the 5 billion years of
rotten celestial scenario surrounding the planet Earth - believe me
no change can be worse that the present scenario!!!

                      BLOW UP THE MOON !

that is the slogan and the way to the most profound radical change!

   ABIAN MASS-TIME EQUIVALENCE FORMULA  m = Mo(1-exp(T/(kT-Mo))) Abian units.
       ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS  AND EPIDEMICS
       ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.  REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
                     TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)