BLOW UP THE MOON

Blaxx42 blaxx42 at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 12:15:46 EST 1997

After we finish construction of our marvelous highway system built from moon
rocks, the one that may or may not be killing all the frogs, I suggest we look
towards Mars!  Well, it won't be any fun until there's proven life out there
because what's the point in doing anything if something isn't getting killed!??

I propose we use conservative Republicans as the manual slave labor, Limbaugh
(that BLEEEP) can bring the pizza!

Why even bother blowing up the moon, are there diamonds in all that green
cheese, lemme contact De Beers, let's drum up some support from the woman's
movement...