BLOW UP THE MOON

Kavindra amentzer at snetx.net
Fri Dec 19 09:58:40 EST 1997

Michael M. Corbett wrote:

> AmazonPaveMistress wrote:
>
> > *******WHACK!!!!!*******
> >
> > What IS this lunacy!?!?!?!?
> > first they wanna chrome it, now they wanna blow it up
> >
> > When will you people ever learn?
> > Time spent fiddling with the moon is time wasted that could
> > otherwise be spent PAVING!!!!
> >
> > Pave the Earth!!
> > One world, one People, one Slab af Asphalt!!!!
> > --

So good to see such high-minded thinking.  Sometimes I doubt the
capacity of the human race for progress, and doubt that such wonders
will ever be possible- but am then encouraged when I hear things like
the fact that we've all ready managed to kill off most of the frogs on
the planet-  and look at all the nifty ways we've shown how we can get
rid of excess humans as well.  I've accepted the petrochemical industry
as my personal Lord and Savior.

Congratulations to the posters on this thread- you are all a credit to
conservative Republicans everywhere.

<:-}

				Damien Thorn
				President,