BLOW UP THE MOON and see what happens!

Alexander Abian abian at iastate.edu
Fri Dec 19 01:58:19 EST 1997

Abian comments:

  I am very pleased with the reaction of some brave, imaginative souls
who  are not yet calcified, lapidified and fossilized by the "maintaining
the status quo" mentality no matter how rotten and corrupt that status
quo is.

  I admire the courage, the openmindedness and the intrepid  valiant
spirit of people like:

     William E. Wiesel, Wayne Shirey, Ronald Winner and Pierre Barthe

who have  liberated themselves from the bulk of the academic brainwash
and fanatic indoctrinations of  "Scientific Method!!"  The brainwash of
equilibrium of gravitational forces, Kepler's , Newton's and Einstein's
Laws implying  that if we mess up ("nonscientifically") with the  orbits
of planets then "according to their predictions a total annihilation of
the Apocalyptic Armageddon will reign in the entire Cosmos!. That is a
total childish Precambrian  conclusion and vapidly insane reasoning!!
Don't tell me that: "But  Kepler, Newton and Einstein's theories predict
the reality"  What reality?  - A reality based on  subservience  to
some metaphysical awesome power governing the Cosmos ?  That reality is
good for a Walt Disney cartoon  to frighten innocent babies and inspire
terror in their innocent souls of the "existence of a supernatural
power governing the Cosmos!!!"  Kepler's Newton's and Einsteins
understanding of reality amounts to nothing! They did  not know what
is the "reality of TIME" They did not know that there is an "Equivalence
of Mass and Time".
Don't tell me about the  "scientific method!!"  Stravinsky, Bartok  and
Debussy said  that  scientific method of harmonizing  music (like many
other scientific methods"  belong to the age of the dinosaurs!

We have to  liberate our mentality from the fanatic indoctrinations of
people like Newton, Einstein, etc  who considered the Celestial
organization  as a "majestic harmony endowed with a profound
metaphysical transcendental surrealistic awesome power"  "Note the word
"awesome power" ! - fear and terror! the cornerstones of any political
organization!  I challenge that "awesome power governing the rotten
celestial organization  " Who created the notion of that  power - of course
us by our political organizations in order to keep the subordinates in
terror and in obedience to the bureaucracy of the administrators of the terror!

    We must show are intellectual courage, our intellectual
    fiercely independent creative, innovating and   ready to
    performing the most radical changes in the calamitous
    celestial parameters of our planet Earth.

    Yes, let us detonate the Moon  using the enormous nuclear
arsenal which the super powers have  amassed and keep secretly
on our planet Earth.  Let us transport  all that enormous nuclear
arsenal onto the Moon  and DETONATE THEM..   For heaven's sake,

      LET US  JOLT, LET US DETONATE, LET US BLOW UP THE MOON

Let us do some changes of the  celestial magnitude - let us
CHANGE  the 5 billion years old rotten and corrupt scenario around our
planet Earth  -
       LET US JOLT THE MOON, DETONATE IT BLOW IT UP  - JUST LET US
                  DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!

  Stop throwing wet towels on any new radically bold ideas of altering
the setup of the planets and especially trying to stop us from
tampering with the  MOON.  TAMPERING with the Moon must be the first
the foremost radical change in the Solar System  by the intrepid genius
of mankind.

   ABIAN MASS-TIME EQUIVALENCE FORMULA  m = Mo(1-exp(T/(kT-Mo))) Abian units.
       ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS  AND EPIDEMICS
       ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.  REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
                     TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)