BLOW UP THE MOON and see what happens!

Joseph Dunphy stats at typhoon.xnet.com
Tue Dec 23 14:31:10 EST 1997

      Alexander, you went off your Prozac again, didn't you ?

Alexander Abian (abian at iastate.edu) wrote:
:
: Abian comments:
:
:   I am very pleased with the reaction of some brave, imaginative souls
: who  are not yet calcified, lapidified and fossilized by the "maintaining
: the status quo" mentality no matter how rotten and corrupt that status
: quo is.
:
:   I admire the courage, the openmindedness and the intrepid  valiant
: spirit of people like:
:
:      William E. Wiesel, Wayne Shirey, Ronald Winner and Pierre Barthe
:
: who have  liberated themselves from the bulk of the academic brainwash
: and fanatic indoctrinations of  "Scientific Method!!"  The brainwash of
: equilibrium of gravitational forces, Kepler's , Newton's and Einstein's
: Laws implying  that if we mess up ("nonscientifically") with the  orbits
: of planets then "according to their predictions a total annihilation of
: the Apocalyptic Armageddon will reign in the entire Cosmos!. That is a
: total childish Precambrian  conclusion and vapidly insane reasoning!!
: Don't tell me that: "But  Kepler, Newton and Einstein's theories predict
: the reality"  What reality?  - A reality based on  subservience  to
: some metaphysical awesome power governing the Cosmos ?  That reality is
: good for a Walt Disney cartoon  to frighten innocent babies and inspire
: terror in their innocent souls of the "existence of a supernatural
: power governing the Cosmos!!!"  Kepler's Newton's and Einsteins
: understanding of reality amounts to nothing! They did  not know what
: is the "reality of TIME" They did not know that there is an "Equivalence
: of Mass and Time".
: Don't tell me about the  "scientific method!!"  Stravinsky, Bartok  and
: Debussy said  that  scientific method of harmonizing  music (like many
: other scientific methods"  belong to the age of the dinosaurs!
:
: We have to  liberate our mentality from the fanatic indoctrinations of
: people like Newton, Einstein, etc  who considered the Celestial
: organization  as a "majestic harmony endowed with a profound
: metaphysical transcendental surrealistic awesome power"  "Note the word
: "awesome power" ! - fear and terror! the cornerstones of any political
: organization!  I challenge that "awesome power governing the rotten
: celestial organization  " Who created the notion of that  power - of course
: us by our political organizations in order to keep the subordinates in
: terror and in obedience to the bureaucracy of the administrators of the terror!
:
:     We must show are intellectual courage, our intellectual
:     fiercely independent creative, innovating and   ready to
:     performing the most radical changes in the calamitous
:     celestial parameters of our planet Earth.
:
:     Yes, let us detonate the Moon  using the enormous nuclear
: arsenal which the super powers have  amassed and keep secretly
: on our planet Earth.  Let us transport  all that enormous nuclear
: arsenal onto the Moon  and DETONATE THEM..   For heaven's sake,
:
:       LET US  JOLT, LET US DETONATE, LET US BLOW UP THE MOON
:
: Let us do some changes of the  celestial magnitude - let us
: CHANGE  the 5 billion years old rotten and corrupt scenario around our
: planet Earth  -
:        LET US JOLT THE MOON, DETONATE IT BLOW IT UP  - JUST LET US
:                   DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
:
:   Stop throwing wet towels on any new radically bold ideas of altering
: the setup of the planets and especially trying to stop us from
: tampering with the  MOON.  TAMPERING with the Moon must be the first
: the foremost radical change in the Solar System  by the intrepid genius
: of mankind.
: --
:
:    ABIAN MASS-TIME EQUIVALENCE FORMULA  m = Mo(1-exp(T/(kT-Mo))) Abian units.
:        ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS  AND EPIDEMICS
:        ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.  REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
:                      TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)
:
: