Ecological Apocalypse in the Penedés http://www.savesamunta.org

savesamunta at savesamunta.org savesamunta at savesamunta.org
Sat Dec 27 23:11:13 EST 1997

Hi, if you would like to help us defend the thousand-year-old woodlands
surrounding Sant Martí Sarroca, a village in the heart of the
wine-growing Penedés region in the north of Spain, send your message of
support to the Save Samuntá association. We are a non-political group of
local residents fighting to save our mountain, our woodlands, our
heritage, our future and our environment which we share with all of you.

Pass this message on to your friends so that they can help us too.

Destruction of the environment is not only happening in the Amazon, it is
all around us!

Please visit us in http://www.savesamunta.org