ACF jounal

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Sat Dec 27 22:11:02 EST 1997

ForestFair wrote:
> The rebel is moving towards the establishment???
> Next thing we know, you'll be telling us you're scheduled to take a Civil
> Service forestry exam!
> >I will certainly subcribe and maybe even join the ACF.

Au contraire! What I particularly liked was an article in the Fall '97
issue of the ACF's Consultant called "Moonlighting and Other Schemes-
ACF chapters seek improved relationships with state foresters."
Interesting to find out that MANY consultants elsewhere feel the same
way I do such matters.

"The only forestry web page in the otherwise sophisticated state of
"Earth's only online forestry journal containing essays from the cutting
edge- no pun intended"